Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Goofy Boy!


Lately, Hunter has found life to be so funny! Its adorable! He loves to try to belt out a laugh and he is getting super close. He is all smiles and I love it! It is awesome to wake up each day and wonder if he will learn how to do something new. He is the most special thing in our lives! I am so grateful he is mine!



Ok...so he is a little chunky,


But he sure is cute!
Thank heavens for the swing!

And he loves to be talked to!

5 comments:

Brittany H. said...

So cute--I love his receeding hairline! :)

sophie said...

He is SO CUTE! I can't believe how much he's changing - just by looking at the pictures. I can't wait to meet him!

Steph said...

Tricia he is getting so cute! is it possible to get even cuter? What a sweet smile. Can't wait to see you both and hold the little guy again!

Jones said...

Trish he is getting so chuncky. I can't wait until he gets back he will be a little giant. You looked so pretty in the pool pictures, I'm jealous you have a pool there and I have a motorbike track in the backyard. Brittyn will probably have a 50 by the time ya get back, yeah right!!

Mason & Laura said...

ohhh my goodness I can't believe how big he is already!! What a cute, cute, CUTE lil' guy!