Monday, December 8, 2008

Gettin Big!

Hunter has managed to round out both his belly and bottom, so he is now able to sit up! Its nice to be able to sit him down, give him toys, and know he finds enough entertainment to give me a small break!
Everyone always asks about Hunters bum. This is a Mongolian Spot. Its a birthmark. It might not be permanent, if it does go away it will be gone by the time he is 4. This is a pretty rare birthmark. Only children with some dark ethnic backround have a small chance of getting it. Unfortunatly for Hunter, it looks like a bruise. Unfortunatly for me, people that may get a glance and not know, may think something terrible. I call it his lucky charm!

Luck! Hunter is full of luck! He can keep quite the poker face! And boy is it cute! Maybe someday he will really be able to tell me if I make the right move in our favorite family game Marbles!

4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

That is a great poker face, Hunter, but yours is awful Trish! :)

sophie said...

Those pictures are too cute! Hehe..I have to admit, my first thought when I saw those pictures of his birthmark was "oh my gosh look at that bruise!"..but then I remembered you mentioning something about it when he had pictures taken (maybe?)

Anyway, you both look really great! I miss you and love you!!!

Mason & Laura said...

I can't believe he's already sitting up on his own!! What a big boy! Love the poker face--cracked me up! When does Justin get back?? It's getting close ... ?

Mason & Laura said...

Ok I'm a dork 'cause I just noticed the countdown 'til daddy comes home. 3 weeks!!!! YAY!!!