Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Looonnnggg Night!

Last night, Hunter and I were playin on the floor when I slipped my finger into his mouth and felt his first tooth! I was so shocked! I got so excited, and thought to myself how much it explained him waking up the night before. Although he really wasnt that cranky. I thought we had the teething thing in the bag. So later I put him in the bath and he finally gave me a glimps of this new tooth and I noticed the one right next to it is really swollen and bruised looking. Its well on its way. I continued to think we were getting off easy with the teething. I put Hunter to sleep and he didnt stay asleep for long. He woke up at least 6 times last night and was super cranky. I felt so bad. Infants tylenol helped, but not enough. Teething tabs were a good thing as well as orajel. In result we have a tooth! And mom needs a nap!

6 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I was always thinking that babies would be funny looking once they started getting teeth (because I was so used to them being toothless), but nope! They are still as cute as can be!!

Get some rest! :)

Steph said...

Well that was quick! I can't believe he's already at the age to get teeth. Time passes so quickly!

Brittany H. said...

I love that picture--he's just chillin'!

Unknown said...

What a poser! That little ham.

danielandjamaica said...

I hear ya... it's 12:19a.m. and Mya FINALLY just fell asleep! She's getting BOTH top teeth on either side of her 2 front teeth AND a 4th on the bottom! ALL AT THE SAME TIME! I love teething tablets! Off to bed now...

Tom and Juli said...

How exciting! That picture is so cute!