Wednesday, April 22, 2009

9 Months Old!

Our little STINKER is NiNe MoNThs OLD! I am so proud of my little man. He is so special to me, and each day he brings more and more joy into my life. He is so fun and its so fun to teach him new things about life. These past nine months have definitely been the best!



Hunter is trying and struggling to cut his second top front tooth. So we have had to find things to take his mind off the pain. Hunter loves to swing! At the park as I was walking him to the swings Hunter began to scream LOUDLY with excitment! A lady near by said to me "I dont think I have ever heard a baby get so excited for the swings before!" He loves them!


And what kid doesnt like to be surround by toys? Our baby loves to play with toys, and of course make a mess!

He crawls everywhere and manages to get into everything! We love him and we are excited to see what the next month brings!

3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Wow, that is the biggest smile ever! And, yes, swings are so fun!

Steph said...

He is so smiley!

Halladay Family said...

Thats adorable!! i cant wiat to put tessa in a swing :D he is trying to stand? thats adorable!! When is his birthday?? he is for sure a cutie