Monday, December 21, 2009

BIG ChANgEs!!!

Before
Recently we have been super busy trying to prepare our home for another addition! So our home went under construction, something I call "operation Harley Davidson!" As you know, Justin loves his Harley. He loves anything about Harley D. Now, his little boy has grown to love them as well. He loves to ride with his daddy! I must say it is so adorable to see him light up when daddy takes him for a small, slow ride! So, now that Hunter is growing and we have another on the way, we decided to begin Hunter's "big boy" room. Which is odviously themed Harley Davidson! Harley bedspread, Harley orange for the paint, the letters HUNTER in black and orange on the wall. It is adorable. I am so glad its done!


















After!

I am now a little over 26weeks! Yay for me! I am still in a little pain with the my kidneys, but its definately tollerable compared to what I have been in. So we are hoping the fluid is no longer building up. Here are some not so great belly shots, but hey you get the idea....my belly is growing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hunter No, No's room looks so cute!. Are you sure you don't just have gas? Just kidding! You finally have a cute little bump :)

Steph said...

His room turned out so cute! Lucky little guy, and glad to read (on facebook) that he slept through the night in bed. Thanks for posting pics, they're fun to see. Love to your boys, love and God bless you all.