What a wonderful way to bring in a baby! Nothing better then a party with amazing friends, food, and much appreciated gifts! My visiting teachers threw me a shower last weekend and it was so much fun! They are so sweet, and we have become such great friends! I am so blessed to have these women in my life, that share the same beliefs and love for the gospel as I do. Thank you again to everyone who came, and a huge thanks to those who helped plan and make it such a great shower!
I had such a great time, and we played some really fun games. Thanks so much!! I cannot wait till he is here.
6 comments:
Cute shower.. so much fun! I love the cake. so cute! Glad everything is going so great for you! :)
How exciting! I'm so happy for your little one that's coming! :)
That cake looks amazing! SO cute! Can't wait 'til he gets here!!
HOw stinkin cute! Makes me want cake real bad!! lol
It seems like I was just at your baby shower for Hunter! I can't believe you're already having another one!! That shower looks AMAZING and DELICIOUS! wish I could've been there! We miss everyone!!
Tricia!!!!! Cute cute cute cute cute shower.. and decoratons!!!! NOW that your little baby boy is HERE up date this thing and post TONS o'picts!!!!!!! Congrads to your CUTE as HEck family!!!
Post a Comment