Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blessed

There is nothing more special then having a wonderful husband, a beautiful new baby, and the start of your own family with all the love you always thought is only possible in fairytales. Its only been almost three weeks with Hunter in the world, and I have learned so much. Being a mother holds so many wonderful feelings. My most favorite thing is being able to hold him and know that he is mine, but see my husband at the same time. I know it seems a little mushy to blog about, but I feel so blessed to be where I am today thanks to my amaizing husband and our new baby.

3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

He is beautiful!! They really are such huge blessings!

Steph said...

Boy do I miss that little bundle of joy! He is such a cuddley sweet boy. You are a wonderful mommy Tricia, I am proud of you & Justin.

sophie said...

You're little family is beautiful!