Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my sister Mandi! Though I dont have a baby picture of myself, I can atleast fill in the blanks and let you imagine what I looked like as a baby..I was a chunk!!





My Joys(top3):

1.Marriage! I love it! I love having my own little family! I love being a wife. Its a lot of fun! The companionship and having my best friend as my husband and forever soulmate is the best!

2. Being a mother! I have recently become a new mommy for the first time. Well growing up I used to always babysit, I nannied for a little while, and when a new baby in the family was born I was quite the baby-hogg! Now I have beautiful baby boy of my own to love and nurture and care for and its been one of the best things thats ever happend to me, to become a mother.

3. Date-nite! My husband and I have made it a routine thing to have a date night atleast once a week. It doesnt have to be extravagant or expensive, but its atleast time together. Lately we have been going bowling! Its become quite competitive. We also go to movies, we love comedies! And occasionally we have a bake-off! We havent had one in a while but Jay is an awesome baker! My results, not so good. So needless to say, he does the majority of the homemade baked goods. Yum!

Fears:

1. Well you all know my husband is in the military, and I wouldnt be human I dont think if I didnt fear that when we are apart and he is in Iraq or fighting this ugly war that something terrible would happen to him. All I can do is pray, and wait for his occasional calls to hear his voice. I dont know what I would do if I lost him.

2. Disapointment. A little wierd ya because nobody is perfect. But I hate the feeling that I am letting someone down. Expecially my husband. I know in my heart its my duty to be a fulfilling wife, and thats just what I want to be. I know growing up I didnt ever want to disapoint my parents because I knew it hurt them when I did. With the exception of my grades!!

3. Now that I am a new mommy, when Hunter cries and I cant seem to satisfy him I fear there is something more to his cry then what I can see on the outside. It breaks my heart when he is so sad, and acts like he is hurting and there is nothing I can do.

Current Obsessions/Collections:

1. Turning everything off in my car before I turn the engine off. The radio, the AC, windshield wipers, blinker, lights, everything!!

2. My refrigerator/freezer, and bedroom closet organization! I am an organization freak in general but on a daily basis I have to keep these expecially organized. I have certian shelves and ways to keep things in my refrigerator and freezer, and my closet is in a certian order as well. Jay calls me the closet freak!

3. I have a starting collection of the willow tree dolls. I think they are precious.

Surprising Facts:

1. I am very closterphobic! I panic in tight spaces, or what I think are tight spaces.

2. I am an EMT and can handle real life blood and guts but I am terrified of gory movies.

3. I love to ride on the back of my husbands motorcycle! We have a lot of fun!

I am tagging:

Brittany Hoffman

Laura Haycock

Wendy Jones

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing this. It is always fun to read these things. I love the pic.

Jaimers said...

Fun read, and way cute wedding photo!

Brittany H. said...

You were such a beautiful bride! Fun insight into your crazy mind ;)

Brittany H. said...

Here's my disclaimer: I only like to scrapbook a project I know I can get done in a timely manner; therefore, only a tiny bit of Dash is done and I have none of Claire! I wish we lived closer so we could chat and craft--someday!

Jaimers said...

Ha, ha, ha! I bet Justin enjoys those loonbag videos, too! And yes, I particularly remember you enjoying stuffing your bra!

sophie said...

Hehe, I love this! I'm so glad you're so happy being a new mommy :). I can't wait! By the way, your Family Guy songs are HILARIOUS. You and Mike need to get together, he LOVES Family Guy.

Mason & Laura said...

hey there stinker! i just saw you tagged me! haha, this should be a boring one just so you know...don't get your hopes set too high :) but i love all the new updates on your blog, Hunter is seriously so adorable. I need to see him in person again--sorry I missed you at church Sunday. Oh, and you are leaving?! I am so sad. But I'm sure it'll be much easier not to be by yourself...smart girl.