Hunter and I are now in Utah while daddy is in Iraq to be with family.Hunter is now almost 7 weeks and is 11lbs! He has almost doubled his weight since birth! He is my little cute chunk! He is such a happy baby!
My mom and dad have a pool and so last night I decided to take Hunter for a little dip. He loved it! He thought it was so fun! I was a little nervous at first but he loves bath time so I figured he wouldnt mind the pool since its quite warm too. It was so cute to watch him wiggle and kick in the water.
We are glad to be with family now. Hopefully all this pool time will help time pass!
8 comments:
It looks like you left just in time! Go to where it's warm and dry!! Looks like Hunter loved the pool.
Holy chunk! No not you the baby. He is so cute.
He has changed so much...but still such a cutie. He's lovin' it! You look great, Tricia!
You guys are too cute!!!! How fun!! You look great, Trish!
yay! I'm so glad you made it to Utah safely :) I'm sure it's soooo nice to be with family, and not here all by yourself!! Mason and I tried to stop by but we must've missed ya. Hope you have a great time visiting family and we look forward to when you and Justin get back!!! (cute pool pictures by the way)
What a cutie...and you look fab, too!
Ok, so I totally remember when my parents took mine away (the binky). My mom told me they lost them. Sad to know, I only realized she was lying like a few years ago...
Post a Comment